These are not your average Jello Jigglers! Packed with gut healing gelatin and real fruit for flavor, I make these gummies as a snack all the time.
Here's the recipe:
- approximately 3 cups liquid/fruit puree (I usually start with about 16 oz thawed frozen fruit + 1 cup liquid, or 3 cups liquid only)
- 1/2 cup gelatin
- optional sweetener to taste
First you'll toss everything in a high powdered blender and blend until smooth. Then transfer the puree to a saucepan and whisk over medium heat until smooth. Pour into molds (a glass dish works also!) and refrigerate 2-4 hours until set!
Some of my favorite flavor combinations:
- 1.5 cups lime juice + 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1# frozen cherries + 1 cup lemon juice
- 1# frozen strawberries + 1 cup lime juice