This is one of my most requested recipes, so I decided to give it a page all its own! It has all of the delicious flavors of pizza in one convenient protein rich base: eggs. I like to serve it with spaghetti squash tossed with homemade pesto!
10 eggs, beaten
Pre-cooked sausage links of choice, sliced into 1/2" pieces (about 3 cups total)
5-6 oz baby spinach (1 bag), roughly chopped
8 oz sliced black olives (roughly 1/2 cup)
1 cup chopped green onion
8-10 oz organic pizza sauce (look for one without added sugar)
1. Grease the bottom of an 11x17 glass baking dish, then distribute the sliced sausage along the bottom.
2. Lightly sauté the spinach in a pan to wilt (optional), then distribute over the top of the sausage.
3. Add half of the olives, then half of the pizza sauce in dollops throughout the dish.
4. Add the onions, then pour the beaten eggs over the top.
5. Finish off with the rest of the olives and more dollops of the pizza sauce.
6. Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes until bubbly and cooked through.
This recipe is versatile, so feel free to add in anything that you usually enjoy on a pizza! I love to chop up fresh basil and add that in too. If you make it, I'd love for you to tag me on Instagram so that I can see your creations!